Kinder Pediatric Urgent Care exists to augment a child’s primary care pediatrician. Our urgent-care facility provides a convenient alternative to a hospital Emergency Room visit, and we treat children of all ages from infancy to college age. At Kinder Pediatric Urgent Care, treating children is our passion. Our highly trained staff works in tandem with a modern, well-equipped, child-focused medical facility. The result is a top-notch pediatric urgent-care clinic that offers wide array of diagnostic procedures and treatment options. Our unique environment has proven to be successful in the marketplace, and we have helped to change the face of pediatric urgent care. We pride ourselves in filling a critical niche, building a solid reputation in the community as we treat children with fast, comfortable, quality care.
Are you wondering if Kinder Pediatric Urgent Care is a professional match for you? We are seeking experienced pediatric physicians who have a passion for working in an urgent-care environment. If you are currently working in a hospital Emergency Room and desire to focus on pediatrics, we want to hear from you. Also if you’re a primary care pediatrician looking for a change from general practice to urgent care, and are not certified for pediatric E.R. employment, Kinder Pediatric Urgent Care may just be the perfect fit.
What types of physicians is Kinder Pediatric Urgent Care looking for?
- Pediatric E.R. physicians looking for a career change. Are you ready to move away from the twenty-four-hour shifts or on-call requirements that come with the E.R. workplace? Kinder Pediatric Urgent Care has regular hours of operation, and does not employ on-call physicians. Each staff member is part of a dynamic team in a more intimate professional setting.
- Physicians who are ready to leave red tape behind while still impacting patients’ lives directly. Traditional E.R. environments can be challenging from a bureaucratic standpoint, and physicians at Kinder Pediatric Urgent Care have greater freedom and autonomy to focus solely on the children in their care. Kinder Pediatric Urgent Care trusts our physicians, and ensures that they have direct input in our daily operations.
- Physicians who desire to grow professionally. Kinder Pediatric Urgent Care realizes that we benefit from the knowledge gained by each of our physicians. We encourage our staff to pursue additional and ongoing training, and Kinder Pediatric Urgent Care puts its money where its mouth is. Tuition reimbursement, continuing education programs, research opportunities, and additional training programs are just a small part of what Kinder Pediatric Urgent Care provides its employees.
- Physicians who realize their value in the marketplace. Kinder Pediatric Urgent Care assesses each employee’s individual experience, and we strive to offer a highly competitive salary and benefits package. Compensation is commensurate with experience, and yearly performance reviews offer ample opportunity for financial growth.
- Physicians who see themselves as an integral part of the local medical community. Kinder Pediatric Urgent Care’s positive reputation has resulted in strong connections with members of the local medical community. Kinder Pediatric Urgent Care exists to augment the primary care pediatrician, and to that end we firmly believe in the proactive relationship between our urgent-care facility and local doctors. We see ourselves working hand in hand with pediatricians to provide the best overall patient care available.
If you are looking for professional growth and desire to be part of our expanding pediatric urgent-care practice, we want to hear from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.